Did you know that NJEA is on Facebook and Twitter?
On FACEBOOK : Like "New Jersey Education Association"
On TWITTER : Follow @njea
NJEA also has postings on You Tube
View NJEA President, Wendell Steinhauer, discuss issues concerning our pensions.
Go to www.YouTube.com and type PENSION FUNDING:THIS IS OUR FIGHT in the Search Box.
Announcing a “Pilot “Reimbursement Program
Are you considering attending NJEA/NJREA/BCEA functions throughout 2016-2017?
Did you know that all of these events require a fee?
How would you like to receive partial reimbursement for doing so?
BCREA is creating a Pilot Program to encourage you to attend and share what you learn with others. BCREA is willing to reimburse five members one half the cost for attendance at the following events:
1. NJREA Fall Meeting/Luncheon
2. NJREA Convention Luncheon
3. NJREA Convention Breakfast
4. NJEA Legislative Conference
5. BCEA Legislative Dinner
6. NJREA Spring Meeting/Luncheon
If you are planning to attend any of the events, consider applying. Here’s how:
• Send an email one week before the reservation
deadline for the event to the Vice President: email@example.com.
• The email should include: (A) name; (B) contact
information; (C) event you plan to attend
• The Vice President will notify the applicant, via email,
before the reservation deadline for the event, as to his/her eligibility for reimbursement.
• Applicants should make payments for events in the
• Eligible members will sign in on a BCREA form at the
event and later, in a timely manner, be reimbursed by check by the BCREA Treasurer.
BCREA welcomes and encourages your participation.